Now is your chance to own a hard-to-find 1851 Gold Dollar with the handsome Liberty Head design!
- Liberty Head Gold Dollars were minted from 1849-1854
- These coins were struck at the Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega, New Orleans and San Francisco Mints
- Not originally included in the original authorization of the US Mint in 1792
- These 1851 Gold Dollars were minted following the gold rush in California
Act now to own this 1851 Liberty Head Gold Dollar today!
- Material: Gold
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1851
- Denomination: $1 - Dollar
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia