Add the first 2008 Statehood quarter issue to your collection. This coin honors Oklahoma as our 46th state – joining the Union on November 16, 1907.
- Uncirculated “P” mint mark coin
- Depicts Oklahoma’s state bird – the graceful scissor-tailed flycatcher
- Features the vibrant, multi-colored Indian blanket state flowers
- Struck for only about 10 weeks, and will never be minted again!
Don’t miss this beautiful issue from the final year of Statehood quarters – in collector-preferred Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Statehood Quarter Series: Oklahoma (2008)
- Year: 2008
- Material: Clad