2012-P Grover Cleveland (Term 2) Presidential Dollar
Following a government decision to halt production of Presidential dollars for circulation, the 2012 issues became the first Presidential dollars minted in limited quantities for collectors only!
- Last of four 2012 Presidential designs, struck at Philadelphia with "P" mint mark upon the edge
- Collector-preferred Uncirculated condition
- Minted in limited quantities and not released for circulation
- Honoring Grover Cleveland, 24th president from 1893-1897, after serving as the 22nd president from 1885-1889
- President Cleveland helped usher in necessary federal regulation of commerce, fought against fraud and misuse of federal funds, and made appointments based on merit over party affiliation
Add the limited-issue 2012-P Grover Cleveland Term 2 Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Cleveland, Grover (Term 2)
- Year: 2012