Here's a magnificent companion piece to your collection of biblical coins. This Medieval cross is a genuine religious artifact dating from The Middle Ages of A.D. 500 to 1500. You may recognize it as an adornment worn by early Christian crusaders to signify their religious cause. This large bronze cross measures about 58 mm (about 2-3/8"), bears the image of Christ, and comes in a display box with a story card and certificate of authenticity.
- An authentic religious artifact dating from A.D. 500 to 1500
- Worn by early Christian crusaders in the Middle Ages
- This large bronze cross bears the image of Christ
- The loop is intact so it can still be worn!
- Product Type: Single Products