Hand struck over 2,300 years ago in the great Greek city-state of Athens, this thick, high-relief silver Athenian Owl Tetradrachm is one of the most famous of all ancient coins!
- Struck in Athens from 393-300 B.C.
- Ranked #10 in Harlan Berk's book 100 Greatest Ancient Coins
- Depicts Athena, Greek goddess of wisdom, and her bird, the owl
- Recognized standard of value in the ancient world for over 200 years
Few ancient coins can match this silver Athenian Owl for prominence, desirability, and historical significance. Order this precious artifact of ancient Greece today!
Time Pay: Call toll free 1-800-645-3122 to order this item using Littleton's interest-free payment plan.
- Material: Silver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Location: Europe