Though reigning only briefly from A.D. 268-270, Claudius II transformed the Roman Empire from disarray to a decided path of recovery. And to the delight of collectors today, his short reign produced a scarcer coinage.
- Unique coins, individually struck in Rome over 1,700 years ago
- Features Claudius II wearing a radiate crown associated with the sun god Sol
- Claudius II restored much of the empire's European territories
Celebrate the emperor who rescued the empire from chaos in just two years, before succumbing to a plague brought by barbarian Goths to Roman territories. Add this extra nice-quality coin to your collection today.
- Product Type: Single Products
- Rulers: Claudius II (A.D. 268 - 270)