Rated #67 in the acclaimed book 100 Greatest American Currency Notes, this large-size Series 1899 note was the last $2 Silver Certificate because no small-size $2 certificates were ever issued.
- Features a portrait of George Washington
- Classical figures of Mechanics and Agriculture flank Washington
- Blue treasury seal and serial numbers
- Prized for its intricate engravings
These precious century-old notes are seldom available. Don’t miss this chance to add America's last $2 Silver Certificate to your collection today!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Note Features: Blue Seal
- Note Size: Large
- Year: 1899
- Denomination: $2