Once redeemable for gold on demand, U.S. Gold Certificates are among the most sought after of all paper currency. The small-size notes of Series 1928 and 1934 are much scarcer than previous large-size notes issued over a longer period.
- Rendered obsolete by Franklin Roosevelt’s Gold Recall Order of 1933
- Bears the obligation TWENTY DOLLARS IN GOLD COIN PAYABLE TO THE BEARER ON DEMAND
- Face depicts Andrew Jackson and has gold serial numbers and seal
- Green reverse features White House
Bearing Woods-Mellon signatures, this 1928 $20 Gold Certificate will be a prized addition to your collection.
- Product Type: Single Products
- Note Features: Gold Seal
- Note Size: Small
- Year: 1928