Recall a time when folks could stop by the bank, hand the teller a bill, and get its face value back in silver coin, with this 1957B Silver Certificate!
- Small-size $1 Silver Certificates were issued with series dates of 1928, 1934, 1935, and 1957
- Once redeemable for silver coin or bullion on demand!
- These notes and the redemption option were discontinued by Act of Congress in 1963
- Silver Certificates, with their distinctive blue Treasury seals and serial numbers, are among the most sought-after U.S. currency notes
- Series 1957B $1 Silver Certificate
- Bears the Granahan-Dillon signature combination
Add this piece of America’s past to your collection today!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Note Features: Blue Seal
- Note Size: Small
- Year: 1957
- Denomination: $1