Own 7 consecutive-date Indian Head cents all well over a century old! During the Civil War, hoarding of copper-nickel cents led the U.S. Mint to create Indian Heads in a bronze alloy. This set includes 7 classic bronze Indian Head cents from 1887 to 1893.
- Struck over 100 years ago at the Philadelphia Mint
- Obverse depicts Liberty wearing a Native American headdress
- Reverse features an oak wreath, shield and denomination
- Less than 58 million struck each year
- With FREE custom display folder for Flying Eagle and Indian Head Cents
Supplies are limited — get these 7 bronze classics from the 1800s today!
- Product Type: Sets
- Material: Bronze
- Year: Mixed Years
- Presentation: With Folder