Recall two WWII leaders, 20th-century giants, Prime Minister Winston Churchill and General Dwight D. Eisenhower, who led the Allies to victory, with this historic 2-coin set. Now Churchill and General Eisenhower are reunited in this set! You'll enjoy:
- The large-size 1973-S Eisenhower dollar
- Struck in 40% silver at the San Francisco Mint
- The 1965 cupro-nickel Winston Churchill Crown
- Issued only one year
- First English coin in 1,000 years to show the "common man"
- Both large-size coins in Uncirculated condition
- Each sealed in an Air-Tite capsule
- Set displayed in a handsome case
Share this historic set with family and WWII buffs, or give as a gift that's sure to please!
- Year: Mixed Years
- Product Type: Sets