Proofs epitomize perfection. Take these issues showing flawless detail on brilliant mirrorlike surfaces… With far lower mintages than regular issues, these high-quality coins are in great demand among collectors! Now, own this stellar set of silver Choice Proof quarters, featuring the last 10 issues from the Philadelphia Mint.
- Proofs were minted in Philadelphia until 1968, when they moved to San Francisco
- No Proofs were struck from 1965-1967 – making these ten coins of 1955-1964 the final Proof quarters of the esteemed Philly Mint!
- Includes the low-mintage 1955 Proof, one of only 378,200 struck
- Plus, you'll enjoy the last-year 1964 silver Proof
- Set comes displayed in a FREE Capital holder
Imagine the distinction these quarters will give your collection. This 10-coin set is a must for quarter enthusiasts, or collectors who crave quality.
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: With Holder
- Year: Mixed Years
- Material: Silver
- Mint: Philadelphia