Collect America's final half dollar series struck entirely in 90% silver in Littleton's exclusive Showpak®!
- Series honors Benjamin Franklin
- Informative holder celebrates his career as a colonial-era printer
- Franklin apprenticed to his older brother in Boston when he was 12, learning both journalism and production
- In 1728, he opened his own print shop in Philadelphia
- His most celebrated publication was Poor Richard's Almanac
- Half dollar in Good or better condition
- Date our choice
Great gift to give a young collector!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: Date Our Choice
- Presentation: Showpak