Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
2007-D George Washington Presidential Dollar
Grade:Uncirculated (SKU: 5674.60)
Now you can own the historic 2007-D George Washington Presidential dollar!
- First in the Presidential dollar series
- First regular-issue U.S. dollar with edge inscriptions in over 200 years
- Honors founding father and 1st U.S. president George Washington
- Reverse depicts the Statue of Liberty
- Minted for just a few months – then never again!
During the American Revolution, George Washington served as Commander in Chief of the Continental Army. As America's first president, he signed into law the Coinage Act of 1792, creating the U.S. Mint. Remember this legendary leader with the first-ever Denver Mint Presidential dollar!
- Mint: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Washington, George
- Year: 2007