Get the 2018 Rhode Island issue of the popular Jamul Nation silver dollar series honoring a Native American tribe and wildlife species in each of the 50 states.
- Struck in one ounce of 99.99% pure silver
- The obverse depicts a tribesman of the Wampanoag – a fishing, farming and hunting people who assisted the Pilgrims and participated in the “First Thanksgiving”
- The reverse features a Great White Shark which the Wampanoag sometimes encountered while fishing in coastal waters
- Proof quality with sharp, detailed images and mirrorlike surfaces
- Limited mintage of just 2,500
The Jamul tribe is recognized as a sovereign nation by the U.S. government and is legally authorized to issue its own commemorative coins. Order this 2018 silver dollar Proof today!
- Year: 2018
- Material: Silver
- Product Type: Single Products