Launch a collection or enjoy some of the most landmark coins issued since 1999 with this affordable, Uncirculated First-Year Set! This desirable set includes the important first-year coins that inspired a generation of collectors, and those with changing annual designs started a whole new era in collecting! You’ll enjoy the:
- 1999 Delaware State Quarter – Featuring Revolutionary War patriot Caesar Rodney, this kicked off the Statehoods – the first quarter series with reverses that changed 5 times a year to honor all 50 States, the District of Columbia and U.S. territories.
- 2000 Sacagawea Dollar – America’s first small-sized “golden” dollar featured Lewis & Clark’s Shoshone guide Sacagawea with an eagle reverse. This short-lived series ended in 2008.
- 2007 Presidential Dollar – George Washington – America’s first presidential coin and the first circulating modern issue with edge lettering. This 2007-2016 series honored 39 U.S. presidential terms in the order they occurred.
- 2009 Native American Dollar – Showing the Three Sisters method of planting – first coin in an on-going series honoring contributions by Native Americans to U.S. growth and history.
- 2010 Hot Springs Quarter – Arkansas’ Hot Springs National Park coin kicked off a new series of one-year quarter designs honoring national parks and historic sites in all 50 States, District of Columbia and U.S. territories.
- All are Uncirculated and all are one-year designs (except the Sacagawea dollar).
These remarkable firsts are no longer issued and replaced by new designs, plus you’ll SAVE off single prices. Get yours now!
- Year: Mixed Years
- Product Type: Sets