Widely considered the most beautiful of all U.S. coins, this $20 gold piece of 1908-1933 was designed by sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
- The model for the stunning image of Liberty on the coin was a young African-American model named Hettie Anderson, whom Saint-Gaudens used for several projects
- The reverse features an eagle in flight against the rays of the sun
- Struck in more than 33 grams of 90% fine gold
- In Choice Uncirculated condition with full design details and abundant mint luster
Add America’s most acclaimed coinage design to your collection in heirloom-quality condition!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: Date Our Choice
- Denomination: $20 - Double Eagle