Since 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters of each design have been struck at the San Francisco Mint for collectors only. Now get 10 of the 2018-S Uncirculated National Park quarters honoring the Apostle Islands on Wisconsin's Lake Superior.
- The 42nd issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories.
- Second issue of 2018
- Reverse shows a kayaker near the sea caves at Devils Island with a lighthouse in the background. Devils Island is one of the 21 Apostle Islands on western Lake Superior.
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only and bearing the prestigious "S" mint mark of the San Francisco Mint
- All 10 coins in preferred mint Uncirculated condition – for your own collection or to share with family and friends.
Add ten limited-issue 2018-S Uncirculated Apostle Islands National Lakeshore quarters to your collection today.
- Year: 2018
- Product Type: Sets
- National Park Quarter Series: Apostle Islands National Lakeshore (2018)
- Mint: San Francisco