Since 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters of each design have been struck at the San Francisco Mint for collectors only. Get the 2018-S Uncirculated National Park quarter honoring Voyageurs National Park in Minnesota.
- The 43rd issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories.
- Third issue of 2018
- Reverse shows a common loon with rock cliffs and forests in the background.
- Voyageurs National Park, located on the US-Canadian border, is Minnesota's only national park.
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only and bearing the prestigious "S" mint mark of the San Francisco Mint.
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add the limited-issue 2018-S Uncirculated Voyageurs National Park quarter to your collection today.
- Year: 2018
- National Park Quarter Series: Voyageurs National Park (2018)
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Clad