Own a type set of classic Barber coinage!
- 90% silver half dollar, quarter and dime
- All bear Charles E. Barber’s Liberty Head design of 1892‐1916
- Minted in extremely small quantities compared to modern coins
- Set includes 3 custom Littleton folders – one for each denomination
Starting with the U.S. Mint’s first issues, different coin denominations often shared the same design motif. Barber’s dime, quarter and half dollar were the last regular‐issue U.S. coins released with the same obverse design. Don’t miss your chance to own this historic Average Circulated Barber type set!
- Year: Mixed Years
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: With Folder