Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
Colorized John F. Kennedy $2 Federal Reserve Note - Achievements
Give them the second colorized $2 Federal Reserve Note in Littleton's best-selling series honoring the 100th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's birth in 1917. This exclusive design recalls major achievements by JFK as 35th U.S. president from 1961-1963. The images left to right depict:
- Challenging the country to put a man on the moon before the end of the '60s
- Meeting with Premier Krushchev of the Soviet Union to ease Cold War tensions
- Signing a Nuclear Test Ban with the Soviet Union
- Greeting new volunteers for Kennedy's Peace Corps program
- Inspecting the Friendship 7 capsule with its astronaut John Glenn
- 1960 photo of John F. Kennedy with his signature
Featuring an adaptation of John Trumbull's famous painting Declaration of Independence on the back, this exclusive colorized $2 note comes in a currency wallet with a story card and a certificate of authenticity. Order this popular, affordable holiday gift today!
- Note Size: Small
- Presentation: Colorized
- Denomination: $2
- Product Type: Single Products