This stunning coin honors Black History and Canada's role in the Underground Railroad.
- Struck in just over 1 oz. of 99.99% pure silver
- Used by an estimated 100,000 freedom seekers from the early 1800s to 1865, the passage is illustrated in exquisite detail as men, women and children follow the Big Dipper's North Star to freedom
- With slavery abolished throughout the British Empire in 1834, Canada became a safe haven and a new home for at least 30,000 former slaves
- Obverse features Queen Elizabeth II, the year (2022) and 20 dollars
- Limited mintage just 5,500
Act now to add this luminous commemorative Proof to your collection.
- Year: 2022
- Countries: Canada
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Silver