In celebration of the 100th anniversary of the final Morgan dollars, issued in 1921, the U.S. Mint released 5 special 2021 coins bearing the original design. Each piece represents one of the mints that struck coins during the original series, which ran from 1878-1904 and 1921. Enjoy 99.9% pure silver dollars honoring:
- Philadelphia Mint – no mint mark
- New Orleans Mint – struck at Philadelphia with an “O” privy mark
- Denver Mint – “D” mint mark
- Carson City Mint – struck at Philadelphia with a “CC” privy mark, this is the most highly sought-after issue of the 2021 silver dollars.
- San Francisco Mint – “S” mint mark
All five Choice Uncirculated 2021 issues are encapsulated and presented together in a display case. Only 175,000 of each coin were minted, and we’ve assembled a limited number of sets containing all 5 pieces. Order now to take advantage of this exciting 100th anniversary collection!
- Year: 2021
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: With Case
- Material: Silver