Celebrate the 100th anniversary of the first-ever Peace dollars, with this 2021 release!
- America's first Peace dollars rolled off the mint presses in 1921
- Coins featured Liberty on the obverse and the word peace on the reverse below a bold eagle
- This design honored peace at the end of World War I
- A century later, the Philadelphia Mint once again struck these beautiful tributes!
- 99.9% pure silver
- Just 200,000 of these lustrous Choice Uncirculated, MS-63 silver dollars were minted
Order now to own one of these limited anniversary issues – presented in original U.S. Mint packaging!
- Year: 2021
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Holder
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Material: Silver