In 2021, for the first time in 100 years, the U.S. Mint struck official Morgan silver dollars. Now, honor the end of the classic 90% Morgan series with this official mint tribute!
- Struck in 99.9% pure silver
- Philadelphia Mint release with no mint mark
- Issued to honor the 100th anniversary of the original Morgan dollar series, which ran from 1878-1904 and 1921
- Fast sell-out at the mint when first released
- Limited mintage of just 175,000
- Comes presented in its original U.S. Mint display box
Our supply is limited, so claim yours now!
- Year: 2021
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Case
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Material: Silver