Get the 2022 Native American dollars in a coin and stamp set honoring Ely S. Parker and the surrender at Appomattox, VA.
- Enjoy two Uncirculated 2022 Native American dollars
- Coins display the Philadelphia "P" and Denver "D" mint marks
- Set includes a stamp in Mint condition
- Stamp issued in 1965 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the surrender that signaled the Civil War's end
- Coins & stamp presented in a fact-filled illustrated display card
- Golden dollars depict Ely S. Parker – General Ulysses S. Grant's military secretary, who wrote and presented the terms of surrender signed by Grant and General Robert E. Lee on April 9, 1865
Order this informative set today!
- Year: 2022
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: With Holder
- Sacagawea Series: Native American (2009-date)