Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
Gold Double Pinch from the SS Central America
Here's a piece that makes a great conversation starter: authentic gold dust from California's legendary 1850's Gold Rush!
- Known by the miners' measurement of payment – double pinch
- These flakes were salvaged from the SS Central America that sank during a devastating 1857 Category 2 hurricane
- Nicknamed the "Ship of Gold," the sidewheel steamer was carrying an estimated $1.6 million in gold when it sunk off the South Carolina coast with only 53 survivors
- Recovered more than 150 years later in 2014 and certified by PCGS
- A double pinch of gold dust coined the phrase "That'll do in a pinch!"
This is a valuable piece of American history that will add prestige to any collection.
- Material: Gold
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: Certified - PCGS