Own a beautiful, lustrous Uncirculated Morgan Dollar bearing the "O" mint mark of New Orleans!
- Classic Morgan silver dollars are popular additions to any collection
- Beautiful Uncirculated coin with full mint luster
- Bears the "O" mint mark of New Orleans, and struck over 135 years ago
- Silver dollars were the only coins produced at the New Orleans Mint in 1885
- These coins were struck and many were stored away for decades in mint-sealed bags until the 1960s, when the coins were released by the U.S. Treasury, creating the "great silver dollar stampede"
Don't miss this chance to have your own shining tribute to America's past, presented in a protective holder – order today!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Holder
- Mint: New Orleans
- Material: Silver
- Year: 1885