It's one of the most elusive and desirable Morgan dollars ever issued… and now, you can own this historic design!
- Littleton Exclusive Challenge Coin honors the lowest-mintage business strike in the entire Morgan dollar series
- A mere 100,000 pieces were issued by the San Francisco Mint in 1893
- Today's experts estimate that fewer than 125 coins still survive in Mint State grades
- In 2008, the finest-known example sold in a private transaction, reportedly for more than $1 million
- Challenge coin layered in silver
- Displays both the obverse and reverse designs of the sought-after 1893-S Morgan dollar
- Encircled by a green enameled outer ring
- Comes in a clear acrylic capsule to protect its design
Order now to add one of America's most famous rare coin designs to your collection!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Novelty Series: Challenge Coins