Here's your opportunity to own one of the rarest coin designs in U.S. history!
- 1804 Draped Bust Silver Dollar, with the Class 1 reverse design as a challenge coin
- Layered in silver with an antique finish
- 12 cut-out stars hold the coin to green-enameled outer ring
- Each piece is presented in a clear acrylic capsule
- U.S. Mint's first engraver, Robert Scot, designed the obverse and eagle shield reverse, seen for the first time on a coin
- An original issue sold for $7.6 million at a 2021 auction
Exclusively from Littleton, order this affordable challenge coin for your design collection today!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Novelty Series: Challenge Coins