The U.S. Mint continues its popular Presidential dollar series with the addition of coins honoring George H.W. Bush, who served as 41st U.S. president from 1989-1993.
- Uncirculated "P" Philadelphia and "D" Denver Mint coins
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only
- Obverses depict 41st President George H.W. Bush, who assembled a multinational force to compel Iraq's withdrawal from Kuwait, signed into law the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Clean Air Act, and promoted volunteerism
- Statue of Liberty reverse design
- Initial Presidential dollar series ran from 2007-2016, ending with Ronald Reagan
- A U.S. President has to be deceased for two years before being honored in the dollar coin series.
- President Bush passed away November 30, 2018.
Update your collection with the newest dollar coins in this popular presidential series, or start a collection today!
- Year: 2020
- Product Type: Sets
- Mint: Philadelphia, Denver
- Presidential Series: Bush, George H.W.