2020 was a year for the record books, impacting both the nation and the collecting world. Now, get this sought-after 2020 Emergency Issue Silver Eagle!
- When the COVID-19 pandemic forced the temporary halt in 2020 of bullion coin production at West Point, other mints stepped in to ensure Silver Eagles would be available for collectors
- This 2020 Emergency Issue coin was struck at the San Francisco Mint
- Since these Emergency Issue coins do not feature a mint mark, certification services followed strict protocol in authenticating these pieces from San Francisco
- Sought-after coin is graded Superb Gem Uncirculated MS69 by our experts and certified by PCGS
- With a limited mintage of just 1,000,000 pieces, this 2020 (S) Emergency Issue is now highly prized by collectors
- Struck in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver
Order now to own this desirable Silver Eagle!
- Year: 2020
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: Certified - PCGS
- Material: Silver