Get the latest silver dollar Proof in the Jamul Nation series celebrating Native American tribes and indigenous animals of each of the 50 states.
- Struck in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver
- Struck to the highest Proof standards, each coin features sharp frosted images against gleaming mirrorlike fields
- This 2021 issue features a member of the Pennacook Tribe of Vermont
- This Algonquian-speaking community was closely related to the Abenaki
- Reverse shows a Leopard Frog with its distinctive, and random, spots surrounded by a light halo
- Officially recognized as a sovereign nation by the U.S. government, the Jamul Tribe is legally authorized to issue its own commemorative coins
This shimmering silver dollar is an exciting and handsome addition to your collection!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Silver
- Year: 2021