Now you can own this 2021 silver dollar Proof in the Jamul Nation series celebrating Native American tribes and indigenous animals in each of the 50 states!
- Struck in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver
- Proof coin features sharp frosted images against gleaming mirrorlike fields
- 2021 issue features Tomochichi – a member of the Creek Nation who mediated between his tribal members and English settlers, working to establish peaceful relations
- Reverse shows a Chinook Salmon – found in Oregon, it's the largest of the Pacific salmon
- Officially recognized as a sovereign nation by the U.S. government, the Jamul Tribe is legally authorized to issue its own commemorative coins
This shimmering silver dollar is an exciting and handsome addition to your collection!
- Year: 2021
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Silver