Don't miss this opportunity to get this 2020-S Reverse Proof design in the fascinating U.S. Innovation Dollars series.
- The opposite of a regular Proof, this dollar from the San Francisco Mint has mirrorlike design elements set off against frosted fields
- Second issue of 2020 honors Alexander Graham Bell's invention of the telephone from Massachusetts
- Limited in mintage to just 50,000
- Comes in a colorfully illustrated and informative display folder that brings American innovations to life
Add this handsome 2020-S Reverse Proof dollar to your collection, today!
- Year: 2020
- Presentation: With Holder
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: Telephone (2020)
- State: Massachusetts
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products