Own six gleaming Proofs from a popular silver dollar series commemorating Native American tribes and indigenous animals, and SAVE for a limited time. Struck by the Jamul Nation in one ounce of 99.9% pure silver, these dramatic Proofs honor:
- Arapaho & Catfish – pays tribute to Chief Pretty Nose of Nebraska, the fierce warrior woman who fought at the Battle of Little Bighorn, and the powerful catfish.
- Mohican & Turkey – honors Chief Etoh Oh Kaum of Massachusetts, who traveled to England in 1710 to meet Queen Anne, and the wild but wary turkey who roosts in trees at night.
- Abenaki & Bobcat – portrays a warrior from New Hampshire and the rarely seen, but wily bobcat.
- Fox & Rabbit – features a tribal member of Iowa’s eastern woodlands, where they were hunters, farmers and fishermen, and the rabbit, a symbol of fertility and artistry.
- Dakota & Turtle – depicts a tribal member from Minnesota, where members worked together in the summer to prepare for winter, and the turtle, a symbol of patience.
- Iroquois & Skunk – shows a member of this New York tribe, which had a protocol for building consensus, and a skunk, an animal which commands respect.
Each six-coin set of silver dollar Proofs comes in a handsome collection box with a story card and certificate of authenticity.
The Jamul Tribe is recognized as a sovereign nation by the U.S. government and is legally authorized to issue their own commemorative coins. These silver dollars are a great tribute to the Native American people and wildlife that have inhabited America for thousands of years. Add this set of handsome silver Proofs to your collection today and SAVE off the regular price! Special price expires 4/30/2021.
- Year: Mixed Years
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: With Case
- Material: Silver