Don't miss this opportunity to get the first 2020-S Reverse Proof design in the fascinating U.S. Innovation Dollars series.
- The opposite of a regular Proof, this dollar from the San Francisco Mint has mirrorlike design elements set off against frosted fields
- First issue of 2020 honors Joseph Gerber's 1945 invention of the Gerber Variable Scale as an innovation from Connecticut
- Limited in mintage to just 50,000
- Comes in a colorfully illustrated and informative display folder that brings American innovations to life
Add this handsome 2020-S Reverse Proof dollar to your collection, today!
- Year: 2020
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Holder
- Mint: San Francisco
- State: Connecticut
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: Gerber Variable Scale (2020)