Honor the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment to the Constitution, with these powerful silver Proofs!
- Each struck in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver
- Celebrates the passing of the 19th Amendment on August 26, 1920
- 19th Amendment guaranteed that Americans would not be denied the right to vote based on gender
- 2-piece set features both the silver dollar and medal
- The silver dollar depicts the profiles of three women on the obverse, each wearing a different hat to symbolize the decades that this movement spanned. The date 2020 is shown on the reverse dropping into an art deco box that bears the inscription votes for women. Mintage limited to a maximum of 400,000 pieces.
- On the obverse of the silver medal, women's hands are shown lifting a stone foundation inscribed suffrage centennial, as a child reaches to help. The reverse displays the text of the 19th amendment on the US flag. Mintage is limited to a maximum of 10,000 pieces.
- Comes presented in official US Mint packaging
Order now to add these historic Proofs to your collection!
- Year: 2020
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: With Case
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Material: Silver
- Commemorative Series: Women's Suffrage Centennial (2020)