Recall heroic events and leaders with our exclusive World War II Tribute Series!
- This colorized Kennedy half dollar was created by our artists with special domed technology, which offers an exceptionally detailed uninterrupted design
- Coin honors Navy Lt. John F. Kennedy – On August 1, 1943, an enemy destroyer sunk Kennedy's patrol torpedo boat, PT-109. Leading his crew to a remote island, he carved a distress message on a coconut shell that eventually lead to their rescue. For his courageous actions, JFK won a Purple Heart.
- Available only through Littleton
Continue your WWII Tribute Series with this issue featuring JFK PT109, or begin your collection today. The entire 10-coin series will be released this year. Watch for new issues in future catalogs and on our website.
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: Colorized
- Novelty Series: World War II Tribute Series