Now own all four 2019-S Proof singles in the U.S. Innovation dollar series!
- Each coin bears the "S" mark of the San Francisco Mint
- Common obverse features a dramatic profile of the Statue of Liberty
- Reverses honor an innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, D.C. and the five U.S. territories
- 2019 reverse designs feature Annie Jump Cannon, who organized the first system for classifying the stars (DE); discovery of the polio vaccine (PA); Thomas Edison's long-lasting light bulb (NJ); and the first agricultural station established in 1730 (GA)
- Each Proof displays sharp, frosted designs against brilliant, mirrorlike surfaces
Update your collection today, with these four 2019-S Proofs!
- Year: 2019
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Sets