Since 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters of each design have been struck at the San Francisco Mint for collectors only. Get the 2020-S National Park quarter honoring Weir Farm National Historic Site in Connecticut.
- The 52nd issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Second issue of 2020
- Honors Weir Farm National Historical Park in Connecticut
- Reverse portrays an artist painting outside Julian Alden Weir's rustic studio at Weir Farm
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only and bearing the prestigious "S" mint mark of the San Francisco Mint
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add the limited-issue 2020-S Uncirculated Weir Farm National Historic Site quarter to your collection today.
- Year: 2020
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: San Francisco
- State: Connecticut
- National Park Quarter Series: Weir Farm National Historic Site, Connecticut (2020)