Since 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters of each design have been struck at the San Francisco Mint for collectors only. Now get the 2019-S National Park quarter honoring San Antonio Missions National Historical Park in Texas.
- The 49th issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Fourth issue of 2019
- Honors San Antonio Missions National Historical Park in Texas
- Reverse shows mission symbols: wheat for farming; arches and bell for community; lion representing Spanish cultural heritage, and San Antonio River representing irrigation methods and life-sustaining resources
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only and bearing the prestigious "S" mint mark of the San Francisco Mint
- In preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add the limited-issue 2019-S Uncirculated San Antonio Missions National Historical Park quarter to your collection today.
- Year: 2019
- National Park Quarter Series: San Antonio Missions National Historical Park (2019)
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- State: Texas