Since 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters of each design have been struck at the San Francisco Mint for collectors only. Get the 2019-S National Park quarter honoring Lowell National Historical Park in Massachusetts.
- The 46th issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories.
- First issue of 2019
- Honors Lowell National Historical Park in Massachusetts
- Reverse shows a female textile worker at a power loom with its prominent circular bobbin battery
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only and bearing the prestigious "S" mint mark of the San Francisco Mint
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add the limited-issue 2019-S Uncirculated Lowell National Historical Park quarter to your collection today.
- Year: 2019
- National Park Quarter Series: Lowell National Historical Park (2019)
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: San Francisco
- Material: Clad
- State: Massachusetts