Add this handsome 2019 Jamul silver dollar to your collection!
- Honors the Wyandot Tribe – a group of fishermen and farmers who allied with the French prior to the French and Indian War
- Proof struck in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver
- Obverse shows a member of the Wyandot Tribe
- Reverse depicts a pair of Ohio Northern Cardinals
- Associated with the sun, cardinals have long been considered a good omen by Native Americans
- Recognized as a sovereign nation by the U.S. government, the Jamul Tribe is legally authorized to issue its own commemorative coins
With a mere 2,500 minted, you'll want to order quickly!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Silver
- Year: 2019