Honor the memory of President George Herbert Walker Bush with this exclusive limited-edition tribute!
- Littleton's artists have created a handsome full-color image of the 41st president on the obverse of Presidential "golden" dollars
- The reverse features the Statue of Liberty
- George H.W. Bush was a decorated naval aviator who flew 58 combat missions during WWII
- Represented Texas for two terms in the U.S. House and served as UN ambassador and CIA director before two terms as vice president during the presidency of Ronald Reagan
- Elected 41st U.S. president in 1988 and oversaw the fall of the Berlin Wall and collapse of the Soviet Union
- Normalized relations with post-Soviet Russia and led a Gulf War coalition of 35 nations in response to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait
- Each colorized coin comes in a protective capsule and a handsome black display case
- Limited edition of just 300 coins
Add this exclusive tribute to late President George H.W. Bush to your collection today!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Case, Colorized