Honor the 50th anniversary of the first man on the moon with this colorful 2019 Proof!
- Silver-plated copper half dollar recalls the moon landing of NASA astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin in their lunar module Eagle on July 20, 1969
- Hundreds of millions of people worldwide watched breathlessly on television as Armstrong uttered the historic words: "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed."
- Legal tender for the Solomon Islands
- Depicts an astronaut standing on the surface of the moon with the Earth in the distance
- Obverse features Queen Elizabeth II
- Limited in mintage to just 19,069 pieces (honoring the 1969 moon landing)
- Includes certificate of authenticity
Don't miss out on this historic 2019 half dollar!
- Year: 2019
- Product Type: Single Products
- Countries: Solomon Islands