Collect the U.S. Mint's $1 coin series celebrating great American innovations with Littleton's exclusive custom album! This dollar series was introduced with a 2018 issue featuring a facsimile of President George Washington's signature as it appeared on the first U.S. patent issued in 1790. It continues with four new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032 honoring an important innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories. Struck in the same golden-colored composition as Presidential and Native American dollars, these dollars will share a common obverse depicting the Statue of Liberty. The reverse designs will be issued in the order that each state ratified the U.S. Constitution or was admitted into the Union, followed by the D.C. and U.S. territory coins.
- Labeled spaces for "S" Mint Proof coins of each design
- Handsome deep green album with gold-embossed lettering
- Sturdy 3-ring binder construction
- Clear protective slides offer easy view of both sides of your coins
- Proudly made in the USA with safe archival-quality materials
- Fits slipcase X913 (sold separately)
- Personalize your album cover with up to 30 characters of text!(See shopping cart for details. Personalized items are non-refundable.)
Organize and display your collection as these exciting new $1 coins are issued – order yours today!
- Product Type: Single Products, Personalize These Items
- Supplies by Coin Type: Dollar Supplies, U.S. Innovation Dollar Supplies