Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
2022-S Tennessee U.S. Innovation Dollar
San Francisco Mint - Tennessee Valley Authority and Rural Electrification
Grade:Choice Proof (SKU: 8067.71)
Get the San Francisco "S" mint mark Proof of the fourth 2022 U.S. Innovation dollar!
- The 2018-2032 series is honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- The reverse shows a Tennessee farm with newly installed power lines lining the road
- The design celebrates creation of the Tennessee Valley Authority, a complex federal program of dams and hydropower stations to control flooding from the 652-mile long river and bring electrification to seven states in the rural South
- Obverse features a dramatic new image of the Statue of Liberty
- Year of issue, "S" mint mark and motto e pluribus unum are incused into the edge
- Struck to the highest Proof standards at the San Francisco Mint in limited quantities for collectors only
Add the premium-quality "S" mint mark Proof of the second U.S. Innovation dollar to your collection today!
- Year: 0, 2022
- Product Type: Single Products
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: Tennessee Valley Authority and Rural Electrification (2022)
- State: Tennessee
- Mint: San Francisco