Get the second 2021 issue in the U.S. Innovation dollar series, honoring the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel in Virginia
- Reverse depicts the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel
- Since 1964, this impressive feat of engineering has connected Southeastern Virginia to the Delmarva Peninsula. With a span of over 17 miles, it's thought to be the largest bridge-tunnel in the world!
- Following an introductory coin in 2018, the 57-coin series features 4 new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032, honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories
- Common obverse features a dramatic new image of the Statue of Liberty
- Coin features the "D" mint mark of Denver
Add this historic 2021-D Virginia U.S. Innovation dollar to your collection today, in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Year: 0, 2021
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel (2021)
- Product Type: Single Products
- State: Virginia
- Mint: Denver