Get the San Francisco "S" mint mark Proof of the ninth U.S. Innovation dollar!
- The 2018-2032 series is honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- The reverse honors Septima Clark as an innovator from South Carolina – depicts Clark and three African American students carrying books and an American flag. Called "the Mother of the Civil Rights Movement," Clark pioneered the link between education and activism by helping establish over 800 citizenship schools teaching both literacy and the U.S. Constitution
- The series will feature four new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032
- The common obverse design bears a dramatic new image of the Statue of Liberty
- The year of issue, "S" mint mark and motto e pluribus unum are incused into the edge
- Struck to the highest Proof standards at the San Francisco Mint in limited quantities for collectors only
Add the premium-quality "S" mint mark Proof of the last 2020 U.S. Innovation dollar to your collection today.
- Year: 0, 2020
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- State: South Carolina
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: Septima Clark (2020)